Near Falkudden campsite can enjoy hiking on open fields or forests. There are also beautiful routes in the national park “Färnebofjärden”. In this beautiful natural area, you can run different routes. Ask for the possibilities at the front desk.
- Husbyring, a 60 km long with various cultural stops in a natural environment. A museum without walls of the highest quality
- Moosepark, http://www.gardsjoalgpark.se/
- By Graphic museum
- Verket, old iron factory and museum, http://www.verket.se/index.php
- By Hembydsgård, old dated, museum, souvenir sales, open-air theatre and café.
- Goat cheese farm, www.mats-persgarden.se
Points of interest
Falkudden camp site is located, on each 90 km drive, between three major cities in: Borlänge, Västerås and Uppsala. Uppsala is a beautiful city that is worth a visit. Many attractions are within walking distance of each other. 20 kilometres from the campsite is the city of Avesta and there you will find everything you need. On 45 km’s you will find the oldest city in Dalarna, Hedemora that got it’s city rights in 1495. Stockholm is located on 150 km’s from the campsite and is easy accessible by train. Here you find beautiful buildings, natural beauty and waterfronts.